The Montgomery County Fish and Game Club is accepting sealed bids for the following item:
- 1999 Gehl SL6635SXT Skid Steer Loader, Deutz (Turbo), 80 hp (58 kW) @ 2650 rpm.
- Only one (1) bid per envelope.
- Official bid should include the following information: Bidders Name, phone number, address, bid amount, and bidder’s signature.
- Each bid shall be in a sealed envelope. Please mark your envelope with the words “SEALED BID”.
- Each bid envelope shall be received on or before Saturday, May 7, 2022. All sealed bids need to be received at the clubhouse on Mondays or Fridays to Charlie Compton or Courtney Cecil.
- ALL SALES WILL BE FINAL AND “AS-IS”.
Call Charlie Compton (859) 585-3300 to set up an appointment to look at the skid steer on Mondays and Fridays from 2-5pm.
The successful bidder shall be notified within ten (10) days after the bid closing date. Successful bidder shall make full payment in cash or check made payable to MCFGC and shall arrange to pick up the equipment within ten (10) days of the notification.